Rules of the Splash Park
We know that no one loves your children more than you! The best way to keep kids safe in the pools is to supervise them. All people on the pool deck must purchase a day pass whether they are swimming or not. View complete pool rules here
Children 7 and under must be accompanied in the water within arms reach.
Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older.
The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM where we provide the extra supervision. Children seven years and under, must be accompanied by adult in the water with the child within arms reach.
Click here for Splash Park
For the safety of our members and guests all adults need a valid ID when checking in.
- What time do the pools close?
ALL pools close 15 minutes before closing time for the facility.
- What is the temperature of the Splash Park and Warm Water Pool?
The temperature is 86-89 degrees all year. It is perfect for therapy, lessons and water exercise for the youngest and older people among us.
- Age Requirements for Children Using Pools Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older. The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM where we provide the extra supervision, like swim team. Children seven years and under, must be accompanied by adult in the water with the child within arms reach.
- Which locker rooms should I use if I have children?
Each locker room has a side specifically for care providers and children:
- Girls and Women and one for Adult Women ONLY(+14)
- Boys and Men and one for Adult Men ONLY (+14)
- Family Locker Room: If you have children over the age of 5 of the opposite sex, please use the Family Locker Room off the fitness center.
- Children of the opposite sex 6 years of age and older are not allowed in the locker rooms. No child should ever be in the adult side.
- If I have lost something at UVAC where should I go?
Go to Welcome Desk and they will assist you in finding your item, or call 802-296-2850. Anything not picked up within 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
- Can I have more information about parties, groups or rental options?
Our party room overlooks the Competition Pool and is perfect to host birthday, graduation or other special occasions. Click here for our party package information. We offer party food packages or you can bring your own.Group Visits (10 or more people from a recognized organization) may come for the day for a discount. Advanced registration required.UVAC rents lanes in the Competition Pool for water polo, rescue classes, training session and swim meets.
- What are my Day Pass Benefits?
- Access to the Splash Park, *Fitness Center, and Competition Pool (*some age restrictions apply)
- +70 FREE weekly Fitness Classes (ages +16)
- Access to KidZone childcare service for your child for a small additional fee
- Use of the outdoor trails and basketball court
- Family change room
- FREE Wifi
- Poolside Café for lunch or dinner
- What should I bring for the day?
- Bathing suit, towel, goggles, soap for showering off. If you forget one, we sell them.
- Adult guests should bring a current Valid ID
- US Coast Guard approved flotation device. Flotation devices are provided in the Splash Park on a first come first served basis. Non-approved devices will not be allowed.
- Lock for locker. We do sell locks for your convenience.
- Money for the café or ATM card for ATM machine provided for your convenience
- Cell phones- Please use them in the lobby and bleacher areas only. Cell phones have cameras and should not be used at all in the locker rooms for this reason.