Water features are not on during swim lessons or water aerobic classes.
Water features will be shut off for 10 minutes on the top of the hours during high capacity times, to provide a sound reprieve for patrons and guard.
Pools close 15 minutes early.
General Pool Rules
We know that no one loves your children more than you! The best way to keep kids safe in the pools is to supervise them. All people on the pool deck must purchase a day pass whether they are swimming or not.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied in the water within arms reach.
- Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older.
- The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM where we provide the extra supervision.
- Absolutely no glass in the facility.
- No horseplay.
- UVAC staff reserve the right to address any swimmer who is not following the rules.
- Swimsuits or swim attire must be worn. Swimming in street clothing is prohibited.
- Back flips, back jumps, back dives, spinning jumps, and running before jumping are not permitted in either pool at any time.
- The sauna is available to three people at a time regardless of family/pod status. Maximum time allowed is 10 minutes. Must be 18 years or older.
- Deck changing is prohibited. Appropriate locker rooms are available.
- Upper Valley Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Any inappropriate or unsafe behavior may be grounds for immediate dismissal from the facility.
- Children not yet toilet trained must wear a secure “swimming” diaper.
- Do not swim if you have any contagious or communicable disease, fever, cough, cold, rash, open wound, eye sore, stitches, eye inflammation, etc.
- No spitting, urinating, spouting of water from the mouth, depositing foreign matter in the pool, etc.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- No one suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed entry into the facility.
- No firearms or explosives allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- No animals, with the exception of guide animals, will be allowed in the pool area.
- Do not swim without a lifeguard.
- No prolonged breath holding.