Please download, ﬁll out, print and bring GUEST WAIVER FORM into the center to save time when you arrive.
For the safety of our members and guests all adults need a valid ID when checking in.
We know that no one loves your children more than you! We require parents to supervise their children. All people on the pool deck must purchase a day pass whether they are swimming or not.
Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a PAYING PARENT or GUARDIAN who is 18 years or older. The only exception is if the child is participating in an ORGANIZED UVAC PROGRAM where we provide the extra supervision. We encourage you to enjoy the water with your children, but don’t require it if your child can swim. The supervising parent or guardian may be in the water or on the pool deck, but for non-swimming children an adult must be in the water within an arms reach of the child.
50% OFF Monday – Thursday after 7pm
|2nd Adult (partner or spouse)||$12.00|
Please note that our 110 foot slide has a height safety requirement. Your child must be 48 inches or taller to enjoy the thrill of the ride.
Age requirements for Fitness Center and Group Exercise Classes
- 16+ years the Fitness Center and group exercise classes are open
- 14 and 15 years olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center and group exercise classes ONLY after completion of the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer
- 12 and 13 year olds will be granted admission to the Fitness Center (not group exercise classes) with their parent or guardian ONLY after both the adult & child complete the Youth Fitness Orientation with UVAC personal trainer or Fitness Monitor. They must be accompanied by a parent for every visit in the ﬁtness area. They are not allowed to attend group exercise classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access to the Splash Park, *Fitness Center, and Competition Pool (*some age restrictions apply)
- +70 FREE weekly Fitness Classes (ages +16)
- Access to KidZone childcare service for your child for a small additional fee
- Use of the outdoor trails and basketball court
- Family change room
- FREE Wifi
- Poolside Café for lunch or dinner
- Bathing suit, towel, goggles, soap for showering off. If you forget one, we sell them.
- Adult guests should bring a current Valid ID
- US Coast Guard approved flotation device. Flotation devices are provided in the Splash Park on a first come first served basis. Non-approved devices will not be allowed.
- Lock for locker. We do sell locks for your convenience.
- Money for the café or ATM card for ATM machine provided for your convenience
- Cell phones- Please use them in the lobby and bleacher areas only. Cell phones have cameras and should not be used at all in the locker rooms for this reason.
Each locker room has a side specifically for care providers and children:
- Girls and Women and one for Adult Women ONLY(+14)
- Boys and Men and one for Adult Men ONLY (+14)
- Family Locker Room: If you have children over the age of 5 of the opposite sex, please use the Family Locker Room off the fitness center.
- Children of the opposite sex 6 years of age and older are not allowed in the locker rooms. No child should ever be in the adult side.
There are family lockers and a family changing room located on the pool deck next to the Splash Park and Warm Water Pool. When faced with the situation of being an adult with children of the opposire sex this is a great option for you.
Go to Welcome Desk and they will assist you in finding your item, or call 802-296-2850. Anything not picked up within 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
Our party room overlooks the Competition Pool and is perfect to host birthday, graduation or other special occasions. Click here for our party package information. We offer party food packages or you can bring your own.
Group Visits (10 or more people from a recognized organization) may come for the day for a discount. Advanced registration required.
UVAC rents lanes in the Competition Pool for water polo, rescue classes, training session and swim meets.
- No glass containers please! If one gets dropped and shatters, ouch! If it happens near the pools we may have to shut them down. Water and sports drinks in plastic containers are OK.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Weapons of any sort are prohibited
- Illegal drugs & alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Food- For your convenience we have a cafe. You can bring your own snacks, but please limit consumption to the lobby area. Smooshed, wet Goldfish and muffins are really hard to get off the pool deck and locker room floors.
- Injuries- Your safety is important. Please report all injuries, no matter how slight. We can help treat you, but also, it could alert us to a situation where we can take action to prevent another similar injury from happening in the future.