SEE AN ILLUSTRATED PRINTABLE VERSION
We are using a new platform called MindBody. We’ve chosen this platform to complement our membership software so we can offer members the opportunity to register for classes up to 3 days in advance.
**Reservations will open up 2 days before the actual class or space availability.**
To reserve a spot for group exercise classes, lap swimming, time in the warm water/splash park, or time in the fitness center please:
ON OUR WEBSITE
- Go to the SCHEDULES tab
- Select the appropriate option from the POOL or FITNESS dropdown menu
- On the schedule page, navigate to the day you want to book a class
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Click “Next”
- Click “Create Profile”. Provide email, password, first name, and last name
- Click “Create Profile”
- Click “Next” to confirm your reservation
- You are now have a spot reserved and will receive a confirmation email
- PLEASE make sure to provide a valid email address and ensure “Subscriptions” to receive messages from Mind Body are checked when creating your Mind Body profile. For Virtual Classes, an email will be sent to you up to 30 minutes before the class begins which will contain the link to join the class. You will also receive updates from classes you have registered for including substitutions and cancellations.
OVER THE PHONE
- Call the Welcome Desk at 802-296-2850 ex 0
- Let them know what you would like to sign up for and when
- Provide your First and Last Name (Phone and email not required but recommended)
PLEASE BE AWARE
- There is a BUILDING-WIDE MASK REQUIREMENT
- Time limit for lap swimming will be 30 minutes
- Time limit for warm water pool & splash park free swim will be 60 minutes
- Time limit in the fitness center and/or group exercise classes will be 90 minutes
- Please be conscious of this when registering for times in the facility and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- NEW! No Call/No Show Policy for Reservations
If a member arrives more than 5 minutes past the start time of their reservation, and no other spots are available in that activity, their reservation will be cancelled and the spot will become available. If the member communicates to the welcome desk that they will be late, and gives an approximate time of arrival, the reservation will not be cancelled.
Fitness Center Reservations are now designated in four different areas to help ensure social distancing while allowing members to sign up for the spaces they want to use in the fitness center. The new fitness center reservation breakdown is as follows:
Fitness Center – Upper Deck Cardio: This reservation is for a piece of cardio equipment on our cardio upper deck. It does not guarantee a specific piece of equipment.
Fitness Center – Fitness Floor: This reservation ensures a piece of cardio downstairs on our fitness floor. It does not guarantee a specific piece of equipment.
Fitness Center – Squat Rack: This reservation is for the use of our squat racks. Used for bench press, squats, pulls ups, and more.
Fitness Center – Free Weights & Strength Machines: This reservation is for a yellow square on our fitness floor or the use of our adjustable strength machines.