Fitness Center Reservation
- UVAC is currently open to MEMBERS ONLY except programs like Group Training, Swim Lessons and Red Cross, per the VT State Phase ONE re-opening guidelines.
- Reservations will be available 2 days before the event date
- Limit of 90 minutes total for time in fitness (This includes time in the fitness center and/or participating in a Group Exercise Class)
- Masks required in all parts of the Fitness Center
- Please be considerate of those coming after you and only stay for your reserved time(s)
- NEW! No Call/No Show Policy for Reservations
If a member arrives more than 5 minutes past the start time of their reservation, and no other spots are available in that activity, their reservation will be cancelled and the spot will become available. If the member communicates to the welcome desk that they will be late, and gives an approximate time of arrival, the reservation will not be cancelled.
- Please be mindful of social distancing
- If you reserve a spot for cardio, upon arrival in the fitness center, please make your way to a piece of equipment marked with a green cone
- If you reserve a spot for weight training, upon arrival in the fitness center, please make your way to an empty yellow square and gather any and all equipment, as circuit training outside of your station is not allowed at this time
- One person per yellow square. No exceptions.