What is the UVAC Financial Aid Drive?
Right now, we have the most requests for Financial Aid we have ever received. Now we need the funds to offer as many people the gift of membership and swim lessons as we can. Here is how you can help!
UVAC FINANCIAL AID DRIVE
Team to raise the most $$$ WINS!
WIN: Every person on the winning team will get – 2 Bring a Friend Passes, Team gets the Golden Duck Plaque and bragging rights!
CHOOSE YOUR TEAM: Land, Aquatic, or Cycling/Yoga/Pilates
Donate to YOUR Team at the Welcome Desk
Or call in at 802.296.2850
All donations are tax deductible
We believe in the beneficial power of fitness for EVERYONE
The Upper Valley Aquatic Center is a non-profit organization that has become an exercise, recreation, and rehabilitation destination for thousands since our opening in 2009. Families, groups, and individuals use Upper Valley Aquatic Center as a valuable resource to learn and sharpen swim skills, become stronger, rehabilitate, compete and celebrate.
Our Financial Aid Fund—including the Free Hartford Learn-to-Swim program and Community Access Programs—helps support our Center’s goal to “deliver a diverse range of high-quality fitness and aquatic programs accessible to all members of the Upper Valley Community.”
Your generous donations help us support a safe and healthy community!
Because of the generosity of donors, this year:
- 140+ children and adults have learned to swim free of charge
- 155 families have received memberships
- 47 weeks of Summer Splash Camp went to kids free of charge
- 80 individuals have received memberships
- 60+ participants in the FREE PALS for Life cancer survivor program, and discounted Arthritis and Addiction Recovery programs
- 1800 free passes were granted to local charities to use as gifts and for fundraising