Sean Moote // Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|Registered 5th degree Black Belt in Kukkiwon Taekwondo|
|Certified NASM Group instructor|
|Certified NASM Personal Trainer|
|TRX Group Training Certified|
More about Sean
- Favorite exercises: Weighted push-ups, Bench press, Bicep curls, Power Cleans, Squats.
- Least favorite exercise: Leg press
- Specializes in training Athletes but works well with clients of all ages and fitness levels.
- Creates custom fitness programs based on the goals and specific needs of each client.
- Works to improve strength, agility, stability, flexibility and mobility.
- Workout plans include stretching, balance, agility, HIIT, strength, circuit training and both Olympic and power lifting.
- Favorite motivational quote: “The only easy day was yesterday!”
Sean has a strong background in several different styles of Martial arts. Taekwondo, Gracie’s jiu jitsu, Kempo karate, and Military hand to hand combat. He enjoys MMA fighting, Tough Mudders, Spartan races, Gorucks, kickboxing, eating healthy home cooked meals and spending quality time with his two kids.
“The most rewarding part of being an instructor and personal trainer is helping people discover their limits and then challenging them to push past them.” – Sean
Meet the Other Trainers
Personal Trainer, Fitness InsructorRead Bio
Fitness Instructor and Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Susan Van Abs
Personal TrainerRead Bio
Erin K. Buck
Fitness & Personal Training Director, PALS for Life Founder, Personal Trainer, Fitness and Cycling InstructorRead Bio
Pilates Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Pilates and Yoga Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness Consultant, Swim Coach, and Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness InstructorRead Bio