Sarah Booker // Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|BS University of Vermont|
|MS Athletic Training Boston University|
|Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)|
|Functional Movement Screen (FMS)|
|Experience 7 years|
More about Sarah
- Favorite Exercise: Single leg squat
- I especially like working with people who want to get stronger, people transitioning from rehab or surgery, athletes of all ages
- I specialize in Small group training and functional strength training
- I believe every person has a need to move. Our work in the gym supports our goals beyond, whether this means functioning in daily life, training for an event, or simply playing outside.
- My goal is to help people define and realize their potential in the gym, so that they can pursue their dreams in life.
- In my free time I like to hike with my family, trail run, mountain bike, and ski
Sarah has worked with people in multiple capacities: fitness, injury prevention, and performance enhancement. She enjoys finding the perfect progression for each person, and working as a team to accomplish goals. Sarah played lacrosse at the University of Vermont, and coached lacrosse for several years before focusing on strength and conditioning. She loves how fitness can build community when people share successes and challenges.
Favorite Quote: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
Meet the Other Coaches
Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer, and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Head Swim Team CoachRead Bio
Swim Team CoachRead Bio
Swim Team Coach, Water Safety Instructor and LifeguardRead Bio
Swim Team Coach, Group and Private Lesson Instructor, Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Head Age Group CoachRead Bio