John Grainger // Fitness & Personal Training Director, Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|BA, Biology, Keene State College • Keene, NH|
|MS, Exercise Physiology, University of Utah|
|Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist|
|Matter of Balance Master Trainer|
|NeuroKinetic Therapy Level 1|
|Head Baseball Coach, Hanover, High School|
|Experience • 9 years • Level 2 Trainer|
More about John
- Favorite Exercise:Strength Training
- Works with a variety of clients ranging from the senior citizens to college athletes.
- Specializes in weight loss, sports performance, and training for endurance events.
- All-Conference selection twice and All-New England selection for baseball, Keene State College.
- Head Varsity Baseball Coach, Hanover High School. Read the Valley New Article
- Teaches hitting and pitching lessons to Upper Valley youth.
- Enjoys skiing, fishing, golfing and spending time with family
- Favorite motivational quote: “Believe in yourself!”
Meet the Other Aquatic Instructors
Certified Personal Trainer, Wellness Coach, Aquatic and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Swim Team Coach, Group and Private Lesson Instructor, Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Fitness Instructor and Group Cycling InstructorRead Bio
Fitness & Personal Training Director, Personal Trainer, Fitness InstructorRead Bio