Garrett Wilson // Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|Certiﬁed Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|Certiﬁed GSTC TRX Instructor|
|Certiﬁed HSSCS through IYCA|
|Certified Neurokinetic Therapist - Level 1|
|Experience: 9 years • Level 2 trainer|
More about Garrett
- Favorite Exercises: Deadlifts, Back Squats, Bench Press, Push ups, Hang Cleans, and Planks
- Least favorite exercise: Pull Ups
- Works well with clients of all age groups and abilities.
- Creates custom fitness programs for each client to suit that person’s specific needs and goals.
- Includes a mix of circuit training, Olympic lifting, power lifting, plyometric, balance, agility, strength, and endurance in workout plans.
- Works to improve your mobility, flexibility, and pain management.
- Favorite motivational quote:“Strive for progress. Not perfection.”
- Garrett has a strong cooking background. So do not be afraid to ask him for healthy recipes and food choices.
- Enjoys hiking, being outside, building websites, spending time with his family, and picking up heavy things.
- “My favorite part about being a trainer is helping people and making them aware of their potential. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.”
Meet the Other Trainers
Personal Trainer, Fitness InsructorRead Bio
Fitness Instructor and Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Wellness Coach, Matter of Balance Coach, Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Susan Van Abs
Personal TrainerRead Bio
Erin K. Buck
Fitness & Personal Training Director, PALS for Life Founder, Personal Trainer, Fitness and Cycling InstructorRead Bio
Pilates Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Pilates and Yoga Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness Consultant, Swim Coach, and Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness InstructorRead Bio