Garrett Wilson // Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer, and Fitness Instructor
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|Certiﬁed Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|Certiﬁed GSTC TRX Instructor|
|Certiﬁed HSSCS through IYCA|
|Certified Neurokinetic Therapist - Level 1|
|Working on BS in Information Technology, Web Design and Data Analytics|
|Experience: 10 years|
More about Garrett
- Favorite Exercises: Deadlifts, Back Squats, Bench Press, Push ups, Hang Cleans, and Planks
- Least favorite exercise: Pull Ups
- Works well with clients of all age groups and abilities.
- Creates custom fitness programs for each client to suit that person’s specific needs and goals.
- Includes a mix of circuit training, Olympic lifting, power lifting, plyometric, balance, agility, strength, and endurance in workout plans.
- Works to improve your mobility, flexibility, and pain management.
- Favorite motivational quote:“There is no finish line. When you reach one goal find a new one.” -Chuck Norris
- Garrett has a strong cooking background. So do not be afraid to ask him for healthy recipes and food choices.
- Enjoys hiking, being outside, building websites, spending time with his family, and picking up heavy things.
- “My favorite part about being a trainer is helping people and making them aware of their potential. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.”
Meet the Other Coaches
Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer, and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Head Swim Team CoachRead Bio
Swim Team CoachRead Bio
Swim Team Coach, Water Safety Instructor and LifeguardRead Bio
Swim Team Coach, Group and Private Lesson Instructor, Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Head Age Group CoachRead Bio