Erin K. Buck // Group Exercise Director, PALS for Life Coordinator, Personal Trainer, Fitness and Spinning Instructor
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|B.S. Finance, Franklin Pierce University|
|M.Ed. Elementary Education, Plymouth State|
|Certified Personal Trainer – NASM with|
|Specializations: Youth, Prenatal, Senior Fitness|
|Management, Weight Management Specialist, Cardio Specialist|
|Certified TRX Instructor|
|Certified Spinning Instructor|
|Certified PALS for Life Lead Trainer|
|ACSM Cancer Specialist|
|Matter of Balance Tai Chi Trainer|
|Experience • 12 years • Level 2 Trainer|
More about Erin:
- Fitness Philosophy: Exercise with intention, but do something that produces enjoyment and results.
- Favorite Exercises: Push ups – they help develop your arms, chest and shoulders, Turkish Getups
- Least Favorite Exercises: Ones performed incorrectly. i.e. Lat pulldown behind the head – alignment is everything!
- Teaches group exercise classes
- Lead Trainer PALS for Life, a small group exercise program providing expertise training to breast cancer patients.
- Works with all populations both young and older.
- Favorite motivational quote: “Small daily movements are the key to staggering long-term results.”
I am a proud mom of two beautiful daughters, Acadia and Azalea. Together we enjoy running 5k races and doing crafts of any kind. When given the opportunity I very much enjoy traveling and meeting new people. I devote most of my time to family and professional responsibilities. I love what I do and I hope that it shows in my work. I really believe in community service as a way of making positive contributions. This year I have volunteered my time as Daisy Leader for our local Girl Scout Chapter.
Hobbies: Enjoys obstacle course racing, endurance cycling events runs of all distances, stand up paddle boarding, hiking and being active
Erin is proud to hold a nationally accredited personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). NASM uses proprietary, evidence-based Optimum Performance Training (OPT) methods and precision assessment tools to deliver measurable results. NASM techniques are equally effective for the professional athlete or casual fitness enthusiast. Erin can help you achieve optimal results by tailoring your training methods to achieve your personal fitness goals. I view my relationship with clients as a partnership in their health. I want clients to feel inspired by their training and motivated to make change in their lives. I promise to encourage you every step of the way.