Betsy Ogden // Pilates Instructor, Pilates Personal Trainer
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|M.S. Dance, University of Wisconsin|
|B.S Physical Therapy University of Wisconsin|
|Polestar Certified Pilates Practitioner|
|Precision Nutrition Level I Coach|
|Educator American Bone Health|
|Licensed Physical Therapist New Hampshire and Vermont|
|Experience 20 years|
More about Betsy
- Favorite Exercise on Pilates Equipment: Reverse Long Stretch
- Favorite fitness exercise: Incline Rows on the TRX
- Specializes in health and fitness for women over 50, pre/post rehab fitness and conditioning and rehab for dancers.
- Enjoys helping clients become healthy and strong so they can enjoy life to it’s fullest.
- Loves hiking and backpacking above tree line whenever and where ever she can and has backpacked the John Muir Trail in the California Sierra.
Creator of the Art of Going Gray LLC, a company dedicated to helping women over 50 lead energetic, productive third acts through online and in-person nutrition and fitness coaching.
“I believe that ‘healthy’ is a way of life, a practice. That consistent, small changes over time are the path to a healthy lifestyle. For me, there is no more important work than to help others create their own unique paths to health and well-being.”
Meet the Other Trainers
Personal Trainer, Fitness InsructorRead Bio
Fitness Instructor and Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Assistant Fitness Director, Personal Trainer and Fitness InstructorRead Bio
Susan Van Abs
Personal TrainerRead Bio
Erin K. Buck
Fitness & Personal Training Director, PALS for Life Founder, Personal Trainer, Fitness and Cycling InstructorRead Bio
Pilates Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Pilates and Yoga Instructor, Pilates Personal TrainerRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness Consultant, Swim Coach, and Aquatic InstructorRead Bio
Personal Trainer, Fitness InstructorRead Bio