- Specializations: Mind Body, Balance and Coordination through Ground Based Movement Training, Adult
and Senior Fitness
- My education in Exercise Science and Personal Training Certification through ACE allow me to utilize
evidence-based assessment tools and training methods to help my clients achieve their fitness goals. I
hold the relationship with my clients at most value as they trust me with their health.
- Fitness Philosophy: My Fitness philosophy is to get as many people moving as possible and teach safe
and efficient movement patterns that enhances one’s everyday functioning and their overall wellbeing.
- Favorite Exercises: Animal Flow Movements and Kettlebell presses
- Favorite Equipment: Kettlebell, Resistance bands
- Teaching Group Ex and Personal Training
“The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness” – Sakyong Mipham