All Operations are Suspended Until Further Notice: click to see more details
In accordance with Governor Scott executive order, UVAC will suspend operations until further notice. Our top priority is the health and safety of our members, guests, families, volunteers and staff. Moreover, as a socially responsible community organization we have determined that it is important that we help with public efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19.
These are extraordinary circumstances and we thank you for your patience and understanding. We will put out more information as this situation progresses.
The Upper Valley Aquatic Center is following the guidance of the Vermont Health Department and other public health officials in deciding to temporarily close the facility effective Wednesday, March 18 to Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Memberships will be affected as follows:
- Annual memberships will be extended the same number of days we are closed
- Month-to-month memberships will be extended the same number of days we are closed
- Memberships cancelled during March will be extended an additional two weeks at no additional cost
- Dues for monthly members on EFT will be prorated
- Memberships that have been frozen and are set to activate during the closure period, will instead activate when operations resume
- Memberships that are scheduled to start their freeze period during the closure period, will reactivate when operations resume
Information concerning accounts for personal training, small group training, swim lessons, camps, Red Cross classes, Pilates and the like will be forthcoming (via email) from the group leader of the specific program.
As always, the health and safety of our employees, members and guests remains our top priority. We pride ourselves in being the place where community members come to enjoy physical fitness classes, swim and challenge themselves to be their best. We are proud of the UVAC staff and the extraordinary steps they have taken during this challenging time. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we may need to update our closure status and those updates will be posted on all UVAC communication channels.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwMSxKgzjEKJSI2ylkx41A
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/UVACswim/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uppervalleyaquaticcenter/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UVAquaticCenter
- UVAC Update: If you want to be a subscriber of the Thursday UVAC Update email: email@example.com
- Website: https://uvacswim.org/news/uvac-has-suspended-operations/