Exciting Facebook LIVE Events and FREE YouTube Workouts!
Facebook Live Schedule (Classes are 30 minutes in length)
|11:00 AM||Movement Monday-Jessica||Yoga-Jenny||Butts and Guts-Susan||Yoga-Jenny||Active Older Adults Stretch-Jessica|
|5:00 PM||ABC’s-Hannah||Rock Solid-Alan||ABC’s-Hannah||Rock Solid-Alan|
This class incorporates short bursts of intense cardio and strength training to boost your metabolism, increase you anerobic threshold and build overall strength! Come prepared to have fun, but work hard in this challenging class! (Intermediate)
ABC’S: ARMS, BUTT & CORE
This class will creatively focus on exercises pertaining to your arms, butt and core. You will rethink the way you define fatigue and find new boundaries that challenge your muscular endurance and strength. This is a great compliment to what you do for cardio outside of class. All-Levels
ACTIVE OLDER ADULTS STRETCH
A stretching and strengthening class for Active Older Adults designed to increase strength and range of motion.
This class begins with breathing and stretching and then moves into sun salutes, Warrior Poses and moves to strengthen the core and then we will end with restorative postures and meditation. This class will include Vinyasa flow, kneeling postures and moving gracefully between postures! (Intermediate)
BUTTS AND GUTS
This full body workout provides exercises with particular emphasis (but NOT limited to) on glutes, thighs, and abs. A variety of equipment is incorporated, such as bands, balls, and weights.
We want to stay connected with YOU!
Also, stay connected with UVAC!
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/uvaquaticcenter/
- UVAC YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwMSxKgzjEKJSI2ylkx41A
- UVAC Swim Team YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu2gke4v9aIwmSIrX9aJEvQ/featured?disable_polymer=1
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/uvac
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/UVACswim/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uppervalleyaquaticcenter/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UVAquaticCenter
- UVAC Update: If you want to be a subscriber of the Thursday UVAC Update email: firstname.lastname@example.org