Clarification on Guidelines for Yellow or Red COVID-19 Counties
After continued consultation with the Vermont Department of health, the Upper Valley Aquatic Center has clarification on the guidelines for members from counties with yellow or red travel designations:
Residents of other states who live in a quarantine county or are from any other state outside of the Northeast must follow quarantine guidelines:
- Visitors from green counties may travel to Vermont with no quarantine, while those from yellow or red counties are subject to travel restrictions. Vermont counties are exempt from travel restrictions.
- Currently Grafton County and Merrimack, New Hampshire are yellow and red counties
- Travelers arriving to Vermont in a personal vehicle, may complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
- Enforcement of the quarantine guidelines will be on the honor system
- If there are any questions on the guidelines please contact Brett Mayfield, the Hartford town health officer 802-299-0183, email@example.com
- FREE testing in White River Junction every Thursday from 9am to 2pm. This is free and open to all, including NH residents. Sometimes walk-ins can be accommodated, but online registration is always best. More information can be found here: COVID Testing
Yours in Health,