NOW HIRING: HEAD SWIM TEAM COACH
The Upper Valley Aquatic Center is full multi-purpose Aquatic and Fitness Center with multiple pools located in beautiful White River Junction, Vermont. We seek a dynamic, experienced year-round Head Coach. We are a Level 1 USA Swim team with 140 swimmers. Our team has had 2 Olympic Trial Qualifiers, 4 National Qualifiers, 1 National Junior Team member, 50 plus Sectional Qualifiers, a Bronze medalist at the 2015 World Junior Championship in Singapore, and more. The Head Coach will attend and coach practices, swim meets, and Center events. Benefits include membership, 401K, vacation, holiday, and sick time off, Life and Disability Insurance.
Qualified applicants should have the following:
- USA Swimming Certified in good standing
- ASCA certified, minimum Level 3, level 4 preferred
- 5 or more years of swim club coaching experience
- Capable of developing and working with swimmers on proper stroke technique, introductory strength conditioning and goal setting
- Knowledgeable with Team Unify and HY-TEK as well as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong oral, interpersonal, public speaking and written communication skills, including social media posting
- Hire, train, and develop 5-7 part time coaches and mentor the age group coaches
- Cultivate a culture of fun, interactive and highly competitive atmosphere that motivates swimmers to attain and surpass their goals and expectations
- Ability to positively interface with parents and parent committee to run fund-raisers, special events, team banquet
- Demonstrate a commitment to coaching the sport of swimming and continuing their professional education.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Supplemental income is available through private, semi-private, and group lessons if one chooses.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements: [email protected]